Friandise - cardigan for babies and children
Friandise is a sweet and colourful cardigan for babies and children.
You can play with as many colours as you want (or use your left overs !) to create a unique cardigan. It is simply knitted with stripes and sliped stitches.
Friandise is worked top down, seamlessly, with raglan sleeves.
Sizes : 1 (3/6/12/18) months, 2 (4/6/8/10/12) years
- Knitting pattern
- US and metric measurement
- Sizes 1 (3/6/12/18) months, 2 (4/6/8/10/12) years
- Suitable for beginners
Materials you need at home:
- If you knit it using 6 colours (as in the sample shown), you will need
- 75 (80/100/100/120) 130 (160/200/250/300/350) meters / 82 (88/110/110/130) 145 (175/220/275/330/390) yards of wool or cotton for main colour
- 30 (40/50/60/70) 70 (80/90/100/100/120) meters / 33 (44/55/66/77) 77 (88/99/110/110/130) yards for each contrasting colour (CC1, 2, 3, 4 and 5).
- 5 (5/5/5/5) 7 (7/7/7/7/7) x 12 mm buttons.
- 4 stitch markers
- needles US 1½ - 2.5 mm and US 2½ - 3.0 mm
Atelier des Glenettes
I've been knitting since childhood and never stopped: I always need to be creating something with my hands! I knit for my children, my family, my friends... and for a while now, I've been working on models for myself. I do hope you like my patterns!
You can follow me on Facebook too: https://www.facebook.com/atelierdesglenettes/