Fritz is a fun character to sew and sits 7 inches high (approx. 18cm) when completed. Child-friendly with embroidered features and sewn-in head and limbs, his pattern has step by step instructions with plenty of reference photos and illustrations.
Fritz is happy made mix n match (a useful stash busting pattern : ) and can be made in cotton, felts or plush fur.
Will be suitable for beginners too - time to get hopping !
- Suitable for beginners and child friendly
- Lots of reference photos and illustrations
Materials you need at home:
- Fat quarter cotton, plush or felts (50cm x 35cm approx)
- Felt for chest - 15cm square or larger
- Small piece of white felt (eyes)
- Embroidery threads
- Suitable non-allergenic toy stuffing
- Scissors, needle, thread and pins
I love making softies, from cute and cuddly to slightly quirky (like me). You'll find a whole menagerie of animals to sew from teds to lions, with the odd dragon and ostritch too. Hope you enjoy stitching them - and have fun x