- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the frog plus 8 photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
FROGGY TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
In Roman times, frogs were considered lucky and believed to bring good fortune to your home, so this froggy would make a lovely housewarming gift.
TECHNIQUES: Froggy uses only four stitches (knit, purl, a k2tog decrease and a kfb increase). All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will also need to sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The frog is approximately 8cm tall and 8cm wide.