- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the fruit, vegetables and basket, and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 7 pages and written in English.
FRUIT AND VEGETABLES TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Knit some healthy veggies! This knitting pattern includes the tomato, carrot, apple, pear, orange, peas in a peapod, and a basket to carry them in.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the stalks and basket handles which are i-cord tubes knitted on two double pointed needles (DPNs). You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The sizes of the fruit and vegetables vary between 3.5cm and 10cm, and the basket is 11cm long and 4cm tall.