Full circle skirt PDF sewing pattern - size S - L, A4
Full Circle skirt PDF Sewing Pattern
This is a 2 in 1 product: 1. step-by-step instruction book guiding you to create easy and lovely all sizes full circle skirts patterns. 2. Ready skirt PDF sewing patterns for S - L sizes. Formats: A4/A0 * Pattern does not include seam allowance.
You can wear this sun skirt with your favorite tank top, off-shoulder blouse, and you'll look coquette and always feminine. Combine this skirt with sandals or sport wear depending on textile and color choice enjoying yet chilled out vibe. It is never short of flair, so you will be an instant head-turner without a doubt! Feel free and relaxed with this skirt that flatters your body while keeping you comfy all day long.
Sewing Level: BEGINNERS
* Woven fabric for both main and lining - Suggested fabrics include: quilting cottons, cotton poplins, batistes, and jacquards. Eco/leather or velvet fabric can be also.
* Zipper or elastic band.
* Ruler, tape measure, spools of thread to match your fabric, scissors or rotary, iron, clips or pins.
* Sewing machine.
* The estimates of the amount of fabric needed for the skirt are based on 60” wide (150cm) fabrics. Main fabric: 125 cm for the length of the skirt 50 cm; or, skirt length*2 + 20…30 cm (if you choose another length for your skirt). *Lining fabric (if you choose to sew with lining): shorter than main fabric with 2inch (or, by your model) Easy Pattern - pictures with easy to follow simple instruction. All our patterns have been tested and worn by us and perfected.
NOTE!!! Hemline Adjustments: Skirts with circularity should be hung overnight from a form or hanger to allow the bias to fall. Mark the hemline while the skirt is on a form or model. Measure up from the floor to mark the preferred length. Blend the marked hemline and trim the overhang. Place the overhang on the skirt pattern, trace and blend. Add hem allowance. Trim excess. To help pull the bias, pin drapery or fishing weights to the hemline. Weights can be made by stitching fabric pouches filled with marbles, pebbles, or other weights. Each pouch is equal in weight and stitched 4 inches apart on 2 yards or more of twill tape.
REVIEWS Reviews matter, so please if you enjoyed our patterns and have made something beautiful we' d love to hear and see it.
FEEDBACK We’d really love to hear how you found our patterns as we are always looking for ways to make them better. Please contact us via private message for any questions, feedback and suggestions!
- E-book is in cm, includes step by step sewing instructions + S,M,L sewing patterns PDF
- A glossary of terms that is very helpful to beginners that are new to sewing
- Full-circle skirt Size chart
Materials you need at home:
- Zipper or elastic band
- Tape measure
- Pins + Scissors
- Sewing machine
"Maybe we speak different languages and live in different places, but we have something that unite us - the passion for doing clothes" Our story started time ago, when me and Olesea meet to do clothes in one office, that time working on different projects. During her professional activity, Olesea studied design and pattern making, has been teaching at the same university and worked for a company in the same area. I studied economics. The following 8 years we tried apart various ideas. So, in 2017, after Olesea visited Polimoda in Florence, we had analysed our life experiences and decided that we have to expand our friendship to a different level. So that is what we decided: * That we'll create PDF sewing patterns and they will appear step by step; * One of our directions will be creating collections for ladies and you'll have the opportunity to sew and wear our collection creations; * On the other side, less, but we'll develop Kids and Men sewing patterns, to have options for your loved ones; * We tend to make those clothes sewing patterns that we love to wear ourselves and we'll be happy to do what you love if you'll tell us :); * We want you to be happy with the products resulted from them & to reward MUNA patterns by spreading word about us. Let us help you feel the charm of the clothes made by your hands. Your wish, talent and imagination could transform our sewing patterns into exciting sewing projects. We'll be honoured if you chose our patterns! And we are always here for you if you need consultations, have sewing questions. Don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com! Oh yes, I have forgotten to present myself :) But if you are here, I am Diana, nice to meet you ;)