- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified that can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary)
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Home sewers may use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make small quantities of garments to sell. This allows one home sewer to use a pattern they have purchased to make garments in their own home and sell them.
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don’t wish to tape pages together.
Make your own funky flares using this pdf sewing pattern from mountain ash designs. Pants can be made from either soft stretchy knits, cosy warm fleece or your favourite woven fabrics.
These are my daughter’s favourite pants. Made up in fleece they make soft and cosy tracksuit pants but with a much trendier finish.
Pattern will fit girls sizes 2-14 years. Please scroll through the image files for a full list of sizing measurements and requirements.