- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the angel and photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English.
GABRIELLA ANGEL TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Gabriella is a peaceful angel, with gold metallic yarn to give her some sparkle! She can stand on your mantelpiece at Christmas, or hang on your tree.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the arms which are i-cord pieces knitted on two double pointed needles (DPNs). You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, sew seams, change colour at the end of a row, and knit i-cord.
FINISHED SIZE: The angel is approximately 11.5cm tall.