- A4/US letter sewing pattern
- A0 / copyshop sewing pattern
- A booklet with instructions in English and French
- Instructions in English are in inches - Instructions in French are in centimeters
- Size 34 to 52
- All seam allowances are included in the pattern.
Materials you need at home:
- 1 3/4 yard of 3/8″ folded bias tape
- 8 11/16″ of 3/4″ wide ribbon to tighten the shoulder straps
I am Gaïa, a sleeveless cami top with a V-shaped neckline. My elegance lies in the ribbons which gather the fabric at my shoulders. Graceful, you will wear me every day.
I am an hymn to your origins. You take your strength in me. Be proud to wear me every day and under any circumstances.
I AM is a subtle combination of savoir-faire: the art of sewing learnt and passed on for centuries blended with the presage of new trends to offer you today the ability to create your own clothing identity.
INSPIRED BY THE EVERYDAY
We create sewing patterns and sewing-kits to forge and elevate sewing savoir-faire everywhere possible. We take inspiration in the world that surrounds us, in the arts, music, cinema, science, travels… It is important for us to inspire our customers with the best of upcoming trends and design. This is why we invite textile designers, stylists and artists to collaborate with us on our collections.
PINS AFTER PINS
As seen for fashion brands, we work from mood boards inspired by a unique theme. This is where the story starts. Inspired by the stylist, on a mannequin, the collection takes shape. Pins after pins, we create the pattern for you to create your own garments.