- Metric and US Imperial measurements included
- Sizes 0-3 mo, 3-6 mo, 6-12 mo, 12-18 mo, 18-24 mo, 2t, 3t, 4, 5, 6
- Suitable for confident beginners
Materials you need at home:
- 1/2 Meter or yard for sizes 0-3mo, 3-6 mo
- 2/3 Meter or Yard for sizes 6-12 mo, 12-18mo, 18-24 mo
- 1 Meter or Yard for sizes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 *1/2 inch (13 mm) single-fold bias tape
- interfacing for collar
Loose and comfy top with a elegant and put-together feel. Small pointed collar, elastic cuffs and a tie in the back.
Suggested Fabrics: Very lightweight to lightweight woven fabrics such as lawn, batiste, broadcloth or linen.
This pattern is perfect for babies, toddlers and kids.
The ebook includes body measurements, cutting guides, sewing glossary and other helpful bits of information!
The instructions are step by step and photo illustrated. The pattern prints off on letter or A4 size paper!
Sizes 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-12 months, 12-18 mo, 18-24 mo, 2t, 3t, 4, 5, and 6.
1/2 yard to 1 yard of fabric required depending on the size.
Simple sewing patterns for babies and kids!