Gavinha - triangular shawl
by Marie and me
Gavinha in Gaelic means “tendril”. Similar to a tendril of a plant climbing up a lattice, the leaf pattern along the side of this shawl is entwined. Depending on your preference, one, two or all three pattern parts can be knitted. You will get a pattern over 8 pages with a full Chart and written scheme.
What do you have to know?
- knit together
- yarn over
- full Chart
- written scheme for correct use of the Chart
- suitable for advanced and ambitionated beginners
Materials you need at home:
- 1 skein Marie(n)käferchen from Marie and Me, 900m, 4-ply or
- 1 skein Drachenstein, 900m, 4-ply
- you can also use sock yarn or lace yarn
- circular needle 3,5mm (at least 100 cm)
- wool needle
No reviews yet.
Go to shop
Marie and me
Read more +