Gazelle - Footed Tights - Leggings - and Shorts
This pattern is perfect for all seasons!
Make lace footed tights for a warm summer night or use sweater knit for winter!
Nothing short of endless possibilities you can create leggings, capris, biker shorts, shortie shorts, use your own cut lines for a unique length, color block..
What is included:
Includes A4/Letter + A0/Projector print format
A PDF sewing pattern with instructions that include photos and illustrations
Footed tights, leggings, capris, biker shorts, shortie shorts
Yoga waistband and cuff bands
4 rise options (including maternity)
2 way and 4 way pattern (horizontal stretch only, and horizontal and vertical stretch)
Material requires only 30% stretch
Petite, regular and tall length
The size chart is given in metric and imperial measurements
You will find this pattern to be a wardrobe favorite and go-to pattern for yourself!
- In metric and imperial measurements
- From 00 - 32 W in petite, regular and tall lengths
- Lot of different styles, including different rise options, footed tights, shorts, leggings and more!
Materials you need at home:
- For 2 way (horizontal only) and 4 way stretch (horizontal and vertical)
- Stretch knit fabric with at least 25% stretch
- Needles, sewing machine or serger/overlock; elastic optional
The Wolf and the Tree
Practical, comfortable and gorgeous PDF sewing patterns for the family.