- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the doll with photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
GEISHA GIRL TOY DOLL KNITTING PATTERNS
My little Geisha doll is a quick knitting project if you are looking for something to knit this weekend.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are worked flat on straight needles, apart from the front trim of the dress which is a single crochet chain. If you are not sure how to crochet, you could embroider the front trim on the finished doll instead. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, change colours at the ends of a row (knit stripes) and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The doll is approximately 16cm tall (including the hair bun).