You have been dreaming of making your own Modern Embroidery Wall art but you are a total beginner? What a better way to get yourself making with a this Geometric Embroidery Sampler. This design is made up of 8 different types of stitches accompanied with a Stitch Library so you can practise your stitches while making a beautiful design.
It would make a nice easy starting pattern for a beginner or intermediate stitcher to try out a ton of different stitches or a great gift for that craft-a-holic in your life!
Download this beginner Geometric Embroidery pdf with Instructions and get creating. It's a great design to get you started with Modern Embroidery. This Digital Hand Embroidery design means you can download and start in minutes.
This is a great project for a gift or for your own Home Decoration.
• A coloured design with stitch direction
• A black and white design to print and copy (to trace- fits in 12cm hoop )
• Stitch Library with all the stitches you will need
• Material list and colour suggestions
• Link to my videos to watch for new stitchers
Materials you need at home:
Embroidery Hoop 12-15 cm
Cotton or Linen Fabric
Embroidery Floss in eight colours (ref.numbers included)