- color numbers (DMC)
- pattern for printing (unicorn 15x14cm/5.9x5.5inch; horse 15x10,5cm/ 5.9x4.13inch)
- instructions in english and german
- picture of the finished pattern
Materials you need at home:
- pearl cotton no 5 in burgundy and yellow
- linen fabric 30x30cm/11.8x11.8inch
- embroidery needle
- embroidery frame or hoop
The unicorn + horse pattern is a beginner embroidery pattern. With the easiest of all stitches you can create your own piece of art for your home. Just trace the lines on a piece of fabric and this mystical fellow will come into existence through your hands!
The following stitches are used: - running stitch - threaded running stitch
Hi, I’m Anne Mende, a textile enthusiast from Germany.
At this place I document my journey through the world of needle crafts. My mission is to help others find a way through the jungle of knitting and embroidery, too, and inspire to leave the comfort zone and try new techniques.