- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the fish and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
GEORGE THE GOLDFISH TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Knit a fishy! George is a knitted fish that uses a Fair-Isle pattern to make his curvy scales.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases and sew seams. The fish scales pattern is worked using Fair-Isle (or stranded) colour-work, and the pattern includes written instructions and a chart of the colour pattern.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished fish is 18cm long.