- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the giraffe plus photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
GERALD THE GIRAFFE TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Gerald is a cuddly giraffe, and he is knitted in a multi-colour (or variegated) yarn to make a colourful body pattern without any tricky colour-work.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The giraffe is approximately 33cm tall (standing, from tips of toes to top of horns).