- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the cosy
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 2 pages and written in English.
GHOST EGG COSY KNITTING PATTERNS
Have a spooky Halloween breakfast with a ghostly egg cosy! Simple to knit, you only need to know 3 stitches: knit, purl, and k2tog (knit two stitches together). It is a generous size to cover your egg.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles.
FINISHED SIZE: The egg cosy is approximately 10cm tall and 8.5cm wide (un-stretched).