Gilben is an easy to wear sweater. It is mostly knitted in rib, but with a little fancy for body and arms, so that it is not boring at all, and easy to follow at the same time (some of testers even said it was addictive !).
It is knitted from top down, in one piece, seamlessly.
It is available in 7 sizes: 2-4-6-8-10-12-14 years.
- knitting pattern
- written and charted pattern
- sizes 2-4-6-8-10-12-14 years.
- Imperial and Metric measurement
Materials you need at home:
- 490 (550/660/710/820/930/1050) yards of worsted yarn.
- circular needles US 4 - 3.5 mm and US 6 - 4.0 mm
- 4 stitch markers
Atelier des Glenettes
I've been knitting since childhood and never stopped: I always need to be creating something with my hands! I knit for my children, my family, my friends... and for a while now, I've been working on models for myself. I do hope you like my patterns!
You can follow me on Facebook too: https://www.facebook.com/atelierdesglenettes/