- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the two cats and 11 photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
GINGER AND SMUDGE CAT TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
A pair of lazy fat cats! Ginger, the orange striped cat, is having a little rest (well it is hard work being a cat), and he could make a sweet doorstop. Smudge is the grey sitting cat, and you could use him as a bookend.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit stripes and sew seams. Smudge (the grey cat) uses kitchener stitch grafting.
FINISHED SIZE: Ginger (the cat lying down) is approximately 13cm tall and 20cm long. Smudge (the sitting cat) is approximately 17cm tall and 13cm wide.