Ginger & Fred Quilted Mug Rugs Pattern
Gingerbread Man Fred and Gingerbread Woman Ginger are featured on these Christmas Mug Rugs. They are a great gift and don't take long to make.
Instructions are for fusible web machine appliqué. Imperial measurements.
FINISHED SIZE BEFORE QUILTING approx. 6" x 8"
- full size templates and placement guides
- US Imperial measurements
- detailed illustrated instructions
- skill level intermediate
Materials you need at home:
- fabric requirements based on usable fabric width of 40"
- 1/4 yd red fabric for the background
- 1/8 yd green fabric for the binding and the buttons
- scraps of brown, white and a stripe or plaid fabric in red and white for the gingerbread people
- scraps of gold for the stars
- two 9” x 11” pieces of batting
- two 12” x 14” pieces of backing fabric
Pumpkin Patch BC
I am Beatrice Rieske from Berlin, Germany, now residing in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. I like all kinds of crafts and have tried everything from knitting and embroidery to sewing apparel. Quilting is my true love, and I was lucky enough to make it my profession by quilting for others on my APQS Millie longarm machine. I have been making up my own patterns for a long time and finally decided to give it a try and publish them.