Gingerbread Cookie Christmas Decorations Hand Sewing Pattern
These seven cheery gingerbread cookie ornaments will bring a traditional handmade feel to your Christmas decorating. Whether you hang them from your tree, adorn a wreath, make them into a garland, or use them as extra-special gift tags, they're sure to be appreciated by one and all!
No sewing machine is required and you do not have to enlarge or shrink the patterns. Even if you've never sewn or embroidered before, the detailed instructions included with these patterns will have you stitching like a pro in no time!
APPROX FINISHED SIZE:
Each "cookie" averages about 5 inches (13 cm) tall.
- No Sewing Machine Required
- Includes Illustrated Stitch Guide
- Time to Make 1-2 Hours per Cookie
Materials you need at home:
- QUANTITY & SELECTION INFO PROVIDED IN PATTERN
- Craft felt (or wool felt, if desired)
- Embroidery floss
- Embroidery needle
- Straight pins
- Ultra fine felt tip pen (optional)