- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the gingerbread man
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns
- The pattern is 3 pages and written in English
GINGERBREAD MAN TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
A yummy sweet gingerbread man! This little man is quick to knit, and great for stash busting as you only need small amounts of yarn to decorate your doll.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases and sew seams. The white icing is added using Swiss darning embroidery.
FINISHED SIZE: The gingerbread man is approximately 13cm tall.