Sew your own adorable giraffe plushie with this wonderful easy to follow toy sewing pattern.
The detailed illustrated tutorial makes sewing this cute giraffe so much fun and easy to do.
The giraffe 37 cm tall when finished.
NOTE: When you order this pattern you will get an a4 sized pattern. If you live in the usa or canada you need a letter size pattern. I can send you the letter version if you need it after payment. Just sent me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- illustrated tutorial
- size 37 cm
Materials you need at home:
- Yellow cotton fabric for the head, body, tail and outer ears 60 x 40cm (24 x 16in)
- Black cotton for the feet 20 x 20cm (8 x 8in)
- Brown cotton fabric for the horns and tail 10 x 20cm (4 x 8in)
- White cotton fabric for the ears 10 x 10cm (4 x 4in)
- Brown felt for the spots and nostrils 15 x 15cm (6 x 6in)
- Black felt for the eyes 5 x 5cm (2 x 2in)
DIY Fluffies soft toys patterns by Mariska Vos-Bolman.
I'm a dutch woman that loves to make plush monsters and animals. I also enjoy making jewelry. I'm also a mother of two very cute sons :)
I have graduated from the Utrecht School of Arts in the Netherlands. After that I have worked in the Video games industry until 2007, in 2007 I decided to start my own "designer soft toys" company.