- Video tutorials and step-by-step photo tutorials
- English & Korean instructions
- Sizes : (12-18M)~(9-10Y)
- A4, US letter size and A0 formats
- e-book is in both cm and inches
- how to print / Fabric layout / Yardage Required
Materials you need at home:
- Scissors / Thread
- Paper (A4 or US letter) / Adhesive tape
- Iron / Ironing board
- Fabric (cotton or linen / interfacing)
- Pins, Pabric pen / Chalk pencil
- Sewing machine and Serger(Overlock)
- And Happpy mind
Hello! This is a blouse pattern with cute balloon sleeves. It is oversized with ample chest width. We provide photo tutorials and video tutorials to make it easy for even beginners. The sleeves are 3/4 length and have long sleeves. You can choose between basic and cropped length. This blouse is great to coordinate with anything.
Sewing is happiness.
+A detailed full tutorial is included, making it easy even for beginners.
DETAILS + The seam allowance is already added to the pattern. You can select the size you want as a layer and print it. A full video tutorial is included.
Video Tutorial Link + https://youtu.be/Ys8ONYJlQtc
FABRIC + Fabric Type : Woven
+SIZE : This pattern includes these sizes + 12 - 18M (Height 33.75" 86cm) 18 - 24M (Height 36.25" 92cm) 2 - 3Y (Height 38.5" 98cm) 3 - 4Y (Height 41" 104cm) 4 - 5Y (Height 43.25" 110cm) 5 - 6Y (Height 45.5" 116cm) 6 -7Y (Height 48" 122cm) 7 - 8Y (Height 50.5" 128cm) 8 - 9Y (Height 52.75" 134cm) 9 - 10y (Height 55" 140cm)
• How to I print a pattern? The size of the paper is A4 or Letter paper. (A0 +) Print at 100% Actual size.
- You will need +
• Scissors / Thread
• Paper (A4 or US letter) / Adhesive tape
• Fabric (cotton or linen / interfacing)
• Sewing machine and Serger(Overlock)
• And Happpy mind
+++ If you don't have a serger(overlock) you can substitute all serged seams with your sewing machine by doing a zig-zag stitch. +++
PRINT + This pattern is designed to print on your home computer’s printer. The size of the paper is A4 or US letter paper. (A0 +) Print at 100% Actual size. This pattern can be printed with only the dimensions you want using layers in Adobe Reader.
Using Adobe’s PDF Reader + ensure print settings are set to “Actual Size”, and that scaling is “none” or “fit to page” is not checked.
Review + If you like my pattern, please write a review. Your kind comments are so precious.
COPYRIGHT + You may sell items made with this pattern. But You may not resell, copy, or redistribute this pattern and instruction files in any form. Copyright ⓒ 2018. SEWINGMANPATTERNS. All rights reserved.
'SewingManPatterns' has a video tutorial. It's easy and fun to make. It is not difficult even for beginners. I hope you are happy while you are sewing.