- Illustrated sewing pattern in US letter size and DIN A4
- ⏭Click here for the video tutorial
- eBook with photo guide
- Age 1 - 12 slender and regular fit for each size
- Suitable for intermediate skill level
Materials you need at home:
- Medium weight fabrics in cotton, linen or even wool for the cooler seasons. For comfort, I would recommend a cotton Sateen with a little stretch.
- You will need between 1.20 m and 2.40 m, depending on the size, for the circle skirt and bodice. For the straight skirt and bodice you need between 1 m and 1.70 m depending on the size.
- Contrast fabric for the collar and cuffs require a maximum of 0.5 m.
- If you are making the tabs with buttons, you need 2 large buttons up to 3 cm in diameter.
- The concealed zipper will have a maximum length of 40 cm.
❤️Not just any old girls dress pdf sewing pattern, this sewing pattern for girls will leave everyone speechless, for all the right reasons! ❤️
𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐨:
✅ Individual digital patterns for sizes 1-12 in both DIN A4 and Letter Size format. No more confusing multi-size patterns which are a pain to print and assemble. As a special bonus the Vivienne dress come in slender and regular fit.
✅ eBook with charts and diagrams, so that the whole process is easy to understand, essential to making the whole dress a success.
✅ How to sew the Vivienne girl dress Video Tutorials, for the entire process starting with style and fabric choice and ending with inserting a concealed zipper. ⏭ for the video tutorial click here
𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧:
❤️Think first communion dress, flower girl dress or cute summer party dress!
❤️Choice between sleeveless dress or adding adorable short or ¾ length sleeves
❤️Wide scoped neckline with a surprise lower back neckline for your baby girl dress
❤️ Peter Pan collar to perfect the retro look of this cute dress
❤️ Bodice with princess seams
❤️Multiple skirt options: circle skirt or straight skirt; pleated or plain in peplum or longer length
𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙤𝙘𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙡!
👉 Please read: This purchase is for a PDF file, not a physical product. It will be delivered electronically via a link to download. This link will be sent automatically to the email used during the purchase. Frocks & Frolics does not offer refunds once the pattern files have been downloaded.
It’s best to use the Adobe Acrobat Reader to print this pattern to ensure its printed actual size. Frocks & Frolics loves to support fellow sewing entrepreneurs! You are welcome to use my patterns for small scale production.
To support Frocks & Frolics in return please tag us in your posts.
Please remember that Frocks & Frolics is a small business. Don’t share sewing pattern files with a third party. However, do share links to this shop and the YouTube channel. Thank you for reading to the end! Marina - your helping hand to sewing success ❤️
Frocks & Frolics
I am so glad you found my little shop. If you love to sew, treasure well drafted patterns which fit beautifully and want to learn how to sew like a professional, then this is perfect for you! Each pattern has one file per size so you can literally choose the size, print and go. Each pattern also has full video tutorials from start to finish, so you can be confident that you can get it done!
Frocks & Frolics has over 300 videos for you to learn from, so you can visit my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRvvuLV37qw9N3N5J5ofcZA?