Girl short cardigant - (Petit) Agora - 4-12 years - Knitting
(Petit) Agora is the big sister version of (Mini) Agora. It is a cropped cardi for girls who like to play and have fun !
It fits perfectly over a dress or a tunic.
It is knitted top-down seamlessly, with raglan sleeves and V neck. Fronts and back are worked in reverse stockinette with some 1/1 twisted rib fun at the bottom of the body, while sleeves are worked in stockinette. Button band is then picked up along the fronts and neck and worked in 2/2 rib.
Pattern contains both schematics, written explanations and one chart for each size.
- Pdf file
- Written explanation, schematics and charts
- Sizes : 4 (6, 8, 10, 12) years
Materials you need at home:
- Yarn: 400 (480, 560, 670, 790) meters / 440 (525, 615, 735, 865) yards of DK weight yarn (ex. 2 (2, 3, 3, 4) skeins Graine de Laine Physalis)
- Circular needle to get correct gauge (~4,5 mm / US 7)
- A second set of circular needle may be necessary for tubular bind off
- A set of DPN's to get correct gauge (~4,5 mm /US 7) for sleeves if you don't use magic-loop
- 3 buttons (Ø : 18 mm / ¾ inch)
- 4 stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
Louise, 31 years old ... mum of 2 kids ... self-employed knitting designer since february 2012 ... self-taught seamstress sice 2005 and knitter since 2009 ... tea addict (especially green perfumed tea). ... food lover, with a big fondness for chocolate and everything sweet ... in full-renovation mode ... squirrel, at least regarding fabrics and yarn