GIRLS COAT SEWING PATTERN, HOODIE JACKET, PEA COAT, WINTER COAT, PDF SEWING PATTERN
This pattern includes 1 zip files. English A4 for most of the world and German A4. US letter size for US and Canada. The coat comes for ages 1-2 up to 10-12. Our Dakota coat is the most gorgeous little overcoat and is practical all year round you will not want to miss out on. With a little help from our digital PDF sewing pattern with easy to follow step-by-step video and photo tutorials you be sure to make quite a few of these awesome stunners. The Dakota has a slight A-line, side pockets and welt pockets, a hood or a collar and an integrated facing. The pattern has separate lining pattern pieces too and instructions for a lined and unlined version with both diagram and photo type instructions. For many people the buttonhole is a constant struggle, so I included some tips and also how to make a bound buttonhole. That way you can avoid the buttonhole altogether. The Playlist on You Tube will take you through all the steps so there is no need to worry that you will get stuck. You may well need that trusty seam ripper but you can get the coat done beautifully. Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW6Mrbqi1gg&list=PLlWbGLMyFtwFBJLY6mVZBPuW8WgNi-hyA
DIGITAL PATTERN You’ll receive an email immediately after purchase with a link to download PDF files of the pattern and instructions, which you can print at home on either A4 or US Letter paper. When choosing the pattern make sure you tick which format you need. In the US and Canada choose US letter size which is wider and shorter than A4 paper. Everywhere else opt for A4 paper format.
SKILL LEVEL Stylish and adventures hobby sewists.
Medium- to heavy-weight fabrics, plain weave cotton, twill weave denim and chino, cotton sateen with a little stretch, lighter- to medium weight wool.
- Digital Pattern (one file per size)
- Measurement chart
- Fabric requirement chart
- Instructions for the unlined coat (diagram)
- Instructions for the lined coat (photo instructions)
- Instructions for a bound buttonhole (diagram)
- Video Instructions Introduction and lined coat
- Additional videos how to pipe or bind a collar, cover a button, insert a welt pocket, finish the coat with no seams showing
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric – depending on the size you choose you need between 1.20 m for the smaller sizes 2.20 m for age 12.
, Exact requirements are included in the E-Book and the photo gallery
- Lining-- 90cm – 1.6m depending on size
- Matching thread
- 60cm (3/4 yard) iron-on interfacing – light weight
- 3 large buttons for the front closure
- Sewing machine and basic tools, including a buttonhole foot
Frocks & Frolics
I am so glad you found my little shop. If you love to sew, treasure well drafted patterns which fit beautifully and want to learn how to sew like a professional, then this is perfect for you! Each pattern has one file per size so you can literally choose the size, print and go. Each pattern also has full video tutorials from start to finish, so you can be confident that you can get it done!
Frocks & Frolics has over 300 videos for you to learn from, so you can visit my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRvvuLV37qw9N3N5J5ofcZA?