- Written and charted pattern
- Instructions in English
- US Imperial and metric measurements
- Suitable for the intermediate knitter
- Written for a gauge of approx. 10 sts / 14 rounds = 10 cm (4 inches) over stockinette
- Digital PDF has 2 pages (A4 size)
A warm and colorful hat, it is designed to show off multi-colored thick-and-thin yarn. Made with store-bought or your very first handspun yarn, this hat will brighten up your winter. Worked in the round from the bottom up, this pattern is available in two sizes. It features Feather and Fan lace, and stockinette. Both written and charted directions for the lace are included.
Sizes and finished measurements: To fit size: 52-55 (59.5-62.5) cm, 20.5-21.5 (23.5-24.5) inches. Finished circumference at brim: 47 (56.5) cm, 18.5 (22) inches. Length from brim to crown: 20 cm, 7.75 inches.
Difficulty level: This hat is knit in the round. Stitches used include knit, purl, yo, k2tog. The pattern is suitable for the advanced beginner.