Glam Dress sewing pattern and instruction by Sewera
The Glam Dress comes with a variety of options. Whether sexy, playful or casual, the Glam Dress is suitable for every situation. From shirt to maxi dress no wish remains open. You can wear your dress with or without an insert at the front neckline, which you can wear low-cut or sewn up further, according to your taste. With the 4 different sleeve lengths the Glam Dress is suitable for every season.
The e-book is suitable for ambitious beginners and advanced seamstresses.
Pattern and instructions have been put through their paces by my team in trial sewing. With the pattern you will receive a step-by-step instruction with detailed pictures and descriptions.
Pattern created by an experienced seamstress.
This is a digital pattern in the form of a PDF file.
- Pattern ladies dress size 32 – 50 / 2 - 20 in DIN A4 and US Letter size
- Gathered front piece
- T-shirt, pencil skirt, semicircular skirt, circular skirt and gathered skirt up to the maxi dress length
- With or without insert in front neckline and variable neckline depth
- 4 different sleeve lengths
- Adjustment instructions for the pattern and illustrated instruction
Materials you need at home:
- Depending on the variant 1 – 4 m / 1 – 4.5 yard elastic fabrics such as viscose jersey, cotton jersey, modal, polyester jersey and optional elastic lace in addition
- Sewing machine with zig-zag stitch or overlock machine
- Fabric scissors, tape, paper & ink
I'm a swiss mom of two, tailor by heart with a special dedication to wedding dresses and evening gowns. As i learned about the online sewing community, i decided to start putting my sewing patterns out to the world, so you could enjoy my favorite hobby & job too.