Glénettes is a cute little summer dress.
Its knitted bodice has delicate and simple lace on front, backs and sleeves. Top down and seamless, you can knit it very quickly and with a little amount of yarn. Add a colourful fabric skirt and you got a beautiful dress your girl will want to wear all summer long…
Sizes available : 2-4-6-8-10-12 years.
- knitting pattern
- Imperial and metric measurement
- charted lace pattern
- sizes 2-4-6-8-10-12 years
Materials you need at home:
- 145 (165/200/230/265/300) yards of cotton (or cotton blend),
- one piece of coordinating fabric (light cotton) 16½ (17¾/19¼/20½/ 23¼/23½) yards long and 38½ (41¾/44¾/48/52¾/57½) yards wide.
- 5 x 1/2 inch buttons.
- needles US 2½ - 3.0 mm and US 2 - 2.75 mm
Atelier des Glenettes
I've been knitting since childhood and never stopped: I always need to be creating something with my hands! I knit for my children, my family, my friends... and for a while now, I've been working on models for myself. I do hope you like my patterns!
You can follow me on Facebook too: https://www.facebook.com/atelierdesglenettes/