Introducing my Gloria Hedgehog knitting pattern. Gloria is 17 cm tall. Most pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The apron strings are single crochet chains. The pattern incorporates a three needle bind-off and intarsia colour-work. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the hedgehog and apron.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of 3.5mm straight knitting needles (US 4)
- A pair of 3mm straight knitting needles (US 3)
- A 3mm crochet hook (US 3)
- Toy safety eyes
- Toy filling
- DK boucle yarn and DK acrylic yarn
- 4 ply yarn
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.