- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the hedgehog and apron plus 10 photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
GLORIA HEDGEHOG TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Gloria Hedgehog is a cuddly little friend, with a little pink apron. You can make your own hedgehog with this knitting pattern.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. The hedgehog legs knitting pattern incorporates a three needle bind-off (instructions are give to make the legs with a regular cast off if you prefer). The body incorporates intarsia colour-work. The apron strings are a single crochet chain, if you don’t know how to crochet you could use a length of yarn for the apron strings instead.
FINISHED SIZE: Gloria is approximately 17cm tall.