These three little friendly ghosts like to haunt around at night, even if they do not want to scare of anyone.
They bring a rattle chain, a cute and especially nice spider and of course a pumpkin.
All these little things and the ghosts are described in detail and illustrated.
The crochet ghosts may be sold, if you add the suitable link and a note: "Crochet after an instruction of masche-fuer-masche!". The pattern may not be sold, gifted, passed on or otherwise be published, not even in a translated way. Any question left? Just send me an Email, firstname.lastname@example.org, I do always like to help. !!! This is the pattern to crochet the toy, not the ready crochet part!!!!
- You will find a lot of photos in this pattern and all needed instructions to crochet the ghosts.
Materials you need at home:
- needed knowledge
- single crochet
- slip stitch
- half double crochet
- double crochet
- magic circle , , , needed equipment
- hook no 12/ C
- glue , , , needed materials (for all three ghosts)
- 50 g white
- left overs in black, rust, orange and light green
- a little stuffing (only for the hands and the equipment)
- a little black piece of felt
- a black string of chunky wool, about 8 cm/ 3,2 inches
- a pair of black and white eyes for the spider, about 5 mm, 2 inches
- a black pearl, about 6 mm, 2,5 inches
- three led lights , , , I used Schachenmayr Catania. , Gauge 26 stitches, 24 rows= 10* 10 cm/ 4* 4 inches.
I started to crochet about three years ago, when my little sister asked me:
I know you can knitt, could you croched me cat???
When I checked the internet, I thought, that could´t be that hard. So I tried and somehow managed to crochet a cat.
From that day on, I haven´t put my needles away any more.