- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the large and small gnome plus photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
GNOMES TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
These little lucky gnomes are quick knitting projects: you could use them to decorate your garden, or they would make super Christmas ornaments.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. The smaller gnome has a knitted bobble for his nose, and instructions on how to knit a bobble are included in the pattern.
FINISHED SIZE: The large gnome is approximately 15cm tall, and the little gnome 11cm tall.