Goldfish with Catfish Plush Toy Sewing Pattern
This listing is for a .pdf instant download of a plush sewing pattern, made to look like a simple and classic chubby goldfish with several face options. The pattern also includes animal hybrid variations for extra fun, such as a bunny, kitty, alpaca, panda, and fox.
› Difficulty: ADVANCED BEGINNER (3/10 stars) › Skills used: Fusible web applique, darts, sewing tiny pieces, basting, ladder stitch, top stitching, curved sewing › Finished size: 5” wide, 5½" long, and 4" tall (not including ears or fins) › 21 pages › Over 80 full-color photos & illustrations
- Photographed sewing instructions
- US Imperial Measurements
- Full-size, ready-to-print pattern with seam allowances
- Illustrated basic techniques
Materials you need at home:
- 1/4 yd. of stretchy plush fabric for main body
- 1/8 yd. of contrast fabric for fins
- 4" x 4" scrap of black applique fabric for eyes and mouth
- 4" x 4" scrap of white applique fabric for eye shines & optional muzzles
- 7" x 7" scrap of light or heavy duty fusible web
- Matching sewing thread
- Basic sewing tools (sewing machine, scissors, iron, ironing board, needles, pins, fabric marker, seam ripper, point turner or chopstick)
My name is Choly Knight, and I've been sewing for over 15 years and written over 13 craft books. The adorable style of cosplay, Harajuku, & gothic lolita got me started and continues to inspire me to this day.