- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the puppet
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns
- The pattern is 2 pages and written in English
GOLDILOCKS FINGER PUPPET TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
This little finger puppet is a super way to use up odds and ends of yarn in your stash, and makes a super little toy or pencil topper. This is a basic pattern and worked flat, but can easily be converted to knitting in the round.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the arms which are i-cord knitted on two DPNs. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, sew seams, knit i-cord and change colour at the end of a row.
FINISHED SIZE: Goldilocks is approximately 1.5cm diameter and 7cm tall.