Introducing my Goldilocks Finger Puppet knitting pattern. This is a basic pattern and worked flat, but can easily be converted to knitting in the round. Goldilocks is 7 cm tall. Most pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The arms are i-cord worked on two DPNs. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the puppet.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 2 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.75mm knitting needles (US 5)
- Two 3.75mm DPNs (US 5)
- DK yarns (light worsted weight)
- A small amount of toy filling or cotton wool ball to stuff the head
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.