GOTAN jeggings for girls 2-16 years old PDF pattern
- Full, detailed, sewing instructions with pictures
- From 2 to 16 years old
- A4/US letter and A0 full size pattern with layers to select the size you want to print
- All measurements in cm and inches
- Special supplies sheet
Materials you need at home:
- - Main fabric: 80 / 85 / 90 / 95 / 100 / 105 / 110 / 120 cm for 140 cm width or 32 / 34 / 36 / 38 / 40 / 42 / 44 / 48 " for 54" width
- - Elastic 2.5 / 2.5 / 2.5 / 2.5 / 3 / 3 / 3.5 / 3.5 cm - 1 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1.2 / 1.2 / 1.4 / 1.4 " wide: 45 / 50 / 54 / 58 / 62 / 66 / 71 / 76 cm or 17 3/4 / 19 5/8 / 21 1/4 / 22 7/8 / 24 3/8 / 26 / 28 / 29 7/8 "
- - Thin fabric for the pockets (if necessary), for example batiste or poplin: 30 x 30 cm or 12 x 12 "
- Optional: contrasting jeans thread for the topstitches
Gotan is a jeggings pattern for girls available from 2 to 16 years old. You can choose between a skinny or a flared fit. The front leg can be made in two parts, the separating line matches with the bottom of the back yoke, this results in a nice rounded curve on the side. Combination of jeans and leggings, jeggings are close to the body and comfortable like leggings, while taking up the codes of jeans for a smart, less sportswear style: pockets, (fake) zipper fly, yokes at the top of the back and contrasting topstitching. Gotan is easier to sew than a pair of jeans: the fly is a fake one and the waistband is a band into which an elastic is inserted. You can also simplify the assembly with a version without cut-outs or topstitches and without pockets. The most difficult is to choose between more than 60 different versions to sew! With its trendy and comfortable fit, Gotan will be the perfect trousers in the wardrobe of our little and big girls.
All rights reserved - reproduction, distribution and commercial use prohibited. This pattern is strictly personal, please do not distribute it. It is forbidden to sell products sewn from this pattern.