- Imperial and metric measurements are used throughout the pattern (cm and inches)
- A4/ Letter, A0, and Projector pattern pieces are provided in a separate zip file.
- The bag comes in two sizes.
- Step by step detailed instructions on how to make the bag with about 200 clear photos
- Links to where you can find our support group and page in case you need help, support or want to show off your makes
- Inspiration photos made by testers are included in the pattern
Materials you need at home:
- Your chosen fabrics (such as, but not limited to 100% cotton , leather , faux leather , home decor fabric, cork , denim or jacquard)
- Your chosen medium weight interfacing (based on the thickness of the fabrics chosen)
- Your chosen foam stabilizer
- Kraftex/ Decovil Light or any other chosen alternative
- Thread to match all fabrics
- A pressing iron or steam press
- 3 multi-purpose zipper
- (2) 1" Rectangular Rings and (1) 1" adjuster
- 1 bag lock
- A pair of scissors or rotary cutter and erasable marking pen
"GRACE BAG" features a fully lined interior and is perfect for any occasion. It is designed for any lifestyle and made to go anywhere. From work to the weekend and anywhere in between, the GRACE bag offers ample storage space and thoughtful features to keep you organized.
Featuring a top handle and a shoulder strap, it can be used as a daily work tote or a crossbody bag for casual outings.
Built with a roomy interior, this bag is a blend of sophisticated style and everyday functionality.
GRACE comes in only one size and will make a lovely gift and craft fair product. You need to know how to install zippers, fuse foam, and interfacing and you will be sewing your lovely GRACE in no time. What are you waiting for? Grab your supplies and let's sew away!
ISY SEW Patterns
Our patterns at ISY SEW are absolutely functional, gorgeous, and YOU-unique as they are created with YOU in mind. They move with the trend and are also an essential need. Get one and see how we stand out. Visit our Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/isysew or follow us on Instagram at : https://www.instagram.com/isy_sew/ and subscribe to our Youtube channel where you can watch videos of our patterns : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3AE252VCtU7DeoMApf6m7Q