Grace Beanie - knitting pattern - easy- adult
Grace is a fun and quick-to-knit beanie. It has been designed to be a tighter, neater fit.
Super-chunky/super-bulky yarn means extra warmth in those cold, winter winds.
It is an easy knit, knitted flat and sewn up, or in the round with no seams. Skills needed are cast/bind on, knit, purl, and knit or purl 2sts together, and knitting in the round if that’s the method you choose.
Great for presents, or keep it for yourself!
- Knitting pattern
- Adult and Large Adult
- Knit flat and sewn up, or circular
- cms and inches
Materials you need at home:
- 1 x 150g ball Malabrigo Rasta Super Bulky – (82m/90yd per 150g ball) – 706 Cosmos.
- 8mm (UK0 – US11) and 10mm (UK000 – USA15) knitting needles - - single-point for knitting flat - circular for magic loop method – 100cm/40in long. (Circular needles 40cm/16in long and/or double-pointed needles could also be used).
- A large/tapestry needle to sew up and weave/sew ends in.
- A large fluffy pompom, if you want one.
The Lonely Sea - Heather Corcoran
I have a bag that say ' I knit therefore I am' - sums me up perfectly! I love to knit and love to design! I have knitted for years, and made and sold literally hundreds of owl gloves and fingerless mitts on-line. About 5 years ago, I decided to give designing and writing patterns a go, and I absolutely love it! The whole process is absolutely captivating, and I love to see other knitters' projects made from my patterns. My beautiful cavvy, Honey, is my constant companion, and she sleeps next to me on the settee while I knit. You can also find me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/thelonelyseapatterns/