Gradience triangular shawl - hand knitting pattern
Eyelet diagonals set at cross-purposes to the cables and central spine bring a fresh energy to this top-down triangle. Using fingering weight yarn, show off the vibrant hues of gradient colourways or highlight the strong geom- etry of a solid colour.
Finished Measurements 64" (162.5 cm) wingspan x 32" (81 cm) depth
Gauge 22 sts and 37 rows = 4" (10 cm) over lace pattern, blocked.
- Illustrated knitting pattern
- Metric and imperial measurements
- Charted and written instructions
Materials you need at home:
- Fingering/Sock weight yarn; main colour 840 yd (770 m); 5 contrasting colours 90 yd (82 m) each
- Pink/Grey Version: Knit Picks Stroll Gradient; 1 cake each MC Pet Rock and CC Lifeguard
- Green/Blue Version: Knit Picks Stroll Tonal Mini Packs: 1 mini pack each MC Blues and CC Greens
- Pink Version: Suburban Stitcher Sock; 2 skeins Predictability
- 3.5mm (US 4) circular needle, 32” (80 cm) long
- Stitch markers
- Cable needle (optional)
- Digital scale (optional)
- Yarn needle
A Holli Yeoh pattern is sure to offer something to learn, as well as a casually elegant aesthetic. Interesting techniques and clear instructions—developed from years of teaching and pattern writing experience—ensure a rewarding knit with beautiful results. Her work has appeared in industry leading publications including Vogue Knitting, Interweave Press, and Amirisu, as well as in her website (holli yeoh.com) and in her book Tempest, published in collaboration with SweetGeorgia Yarns.