- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the owl and mortarboard with photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
GRADUATION OWL TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
My clever owl is ready for graduation day, with a mortarboard hat. With this knitting pattern you can knit your own clever owl, and he would make a super graduation present.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. The owl knitting pattern incorporates intarsia colour-work.
FINISHED SIZE: The owl is approximately 14cm tall.