Grande gourmandise - cropped cardigan for women
Grande gourmandise is a little cropped cardigan, closed as a crossover top.
It is a cosy and warm cardigan, yet a pretty one too, due to its seed stitch pattern on fronts and back. You will have the choice between long or 3/4 sleeves.
It is available in 6 sizes : XS-S-M-L-XL-XXL.
There is a pattern for Petite gourmandise for babies and girls sizes.
- knitting tutorial
- Imperial and metric measurement
- sizes XS-S-M-L-XL-XXL
- easy pattern, suitable for false beginners
Materials you need at home:
- 700 (775/850/900/950/1000) meters / 770 (850/930/1000/1040/1100) yards of a worsted or aran yarn.
- circular needles US 6 - 4.0 mm and US 4 - 3.5 mm
- 4 stitch markers.
- 4 x 15 mm / ½ inch buttons.
Atelier des Glenettes
I've been knitting since childhood and never stopped: I always need to be creating something with my hands! I knit for my children, my family, my friends... and for a while now, I've been working on models for myself. I do hope you like my patterns!
You can follow me on Facebook too: https://www.facebook.com/atelierdesglenettes/