- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the wolf and jacket, with photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
GRAY WOLF TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
He’s the leader of the pack, Gray Wolf keeps warm in his little jacket.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the jacket sleeves which are worked in the round. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. This pattern incorporates intarsia colour-work.
FINISHED SIZE: The wolf is approximately 23cm tall (including the ears).