Introducing my Gray Wolf knitting pattern which includes his striped jacket. Gray is 23 cm tall. Most pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The jacket sleeves which are worked in the round. The wolf pattern incorporates intarsia colour-work. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the wolf and jacket, with photos.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 4mm knitting needles (US 6)
- A set of 4mm DPNs or circular needle (US 6) to knit the jacket sleeves
- Aran knitting yarns (worsted weight) to knit the wolf
- Double knitting yarns (DK or light worsted weight) to knit the jacket
- Toy filling
- Beads for eyes
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.