Introducing my Great White Shark, just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water! The finished shark is 44 cm long. This project is for an advanced beginner/intermediate knitter. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, hold live stitches on a stitch holder, and sew seams.
- Instructions and photos for making the shark.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 10 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.5mm knitting needles (US 4)
- DK yarn (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
- Toy safety eyes
- Stitch holders
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.