- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the dragon including 35 photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 11 pages and written in English.
GRIFF THE DRAGON TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Griff is a huggable dragon with a toothy grin!
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams. The teeth are knitted using a picot cast off (instructions are included, and you can choose make your dragon without teeth if you prefer).
FINISHED SIZE: The dragon is approximately 22cm tall (sitting).