Now every day can feel like Groundhog Day!
Meet "Sir Argyle" a chubby and sweet groundhog with a Scottish flair.
This easy to follow, fully-illustrated pattern and instruction booklet will help you create your very own hand-embroidered groundhog in no time!
With step-by-step instructions and pictures, learn simple hand embroidery stitches. Use the handy shopping list to gather all the readily available supplies you will need to bring your groundhog to life.
Once you have assembled the materials and mastered the basic stitches, it should take about 3-4 hours to complete your groundhog.
Your finished groundhog will sit about 7.5 inches tall and 4.5 inches across (19 x 10 cm).
- No Sewing Machine Required
- Includes Illustrated Stitch Guide
- Time to Make: 3-4 hours/animal
Materials you need at home:
- QUANTITY & SELECTION INFO PROVIDED IN PATTERN:
- Craft felt
- Embroidery floss
- Stuffing (fiberfill)
- Ultra fine tip felt pen (optional)
- Embroidery needle
- Straight pins/Glue stick/Tape