Introducing my Grumble-Snuff the Wizard knitting pattern. The wizard in his hat is 17 cm tall. All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. Grumble-snuff’s cape and hat are decorated with stars, which are embroidered in yellow yarn. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit stripes, and sew seams.
- Knitting pattern with photos to make the wizard.
- Measurements are in metric.
- The pattern is 4 pages and written in English.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.75mm knitting needles (US 5)
- DK yarn (double knitting or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.