- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified that can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary)
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Home sewers may use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make small quantities of garments to sell. This allows one home sewer to use a pattern they have purchased to make garments in their own home and sell them.
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don’t wish to tape pages together.
Sew your own gymnastics, dance and cheer shorts using this pdf sewing pattern. Four styles of shorts are included in this pattern. Options include: 1. Shorts with contrast waistband 2. Shorts with double stripe contrast waistband 3. Shorts with double stripe gathered ruched sides 4. Shorts with tied ruched sides
Pattern includes girls sizes 2-14 years. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size.
Garments are designed to be made from stretch fabric and can be sewn using an overlocker/ serger or a zigzag stitch on your sewing machine.