- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified that can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary)
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Home sewers may use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make small quantities of garments to sell. This allows one home sewer to use a pattern they have purchased to make garments in their own home and sell them.
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don’t wish to tape pages together.
Sew your own gymnastics, dance and cheer shorts using this pdf sewing pattern. Pattern includes the basic shorts with contrast binding for an athletic, sporty look. It also includes options for adding at triple ruffle at the back making it perfect for dance or something girlie and fun. It's the perfect pattern for those looking for a classic gym shorts pattern that goes beyond the basics.
Pattern includes girls sizes 2-14 years. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size.
Garments are designed to be made from stretch fabric and can be sewn using an overlocker/ serger or a zigzag stitch on your sewing machine. This pattern is recommended for people with some experience sewing with stretch fabrics.