- Instructions for knitting the knitted doll, his shirt, pants and hat.
- The file is 26 pages PDF
- This pattern tutorial contains detailed instructions and 117 step-by-step photos
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of 2.25 mm and 2mm straight needles.
- Yarn: Scheepjes Stone Washed (Beige 871), Jeans Yarn Art (Orange 85, Green 69, White 01, Black 53, Gray 46).
- Tapestry needle, Sewing pins, Scissors
- 3 Holders
- 2 Markers
- 2 beige button size (size 1cm)
- 2 black button (size 1cm)
- A piece of carton in size 4x20 сm
- 1 Crochet hook (< size 2,25)
NOTE: This is a pattern to make the knitted doll, his shirt, pants and hat. You are not buying an actual finished product.
My PDF knitting pattern was written in English.
The file is 26 pages PDF. This pattern tutorial contains detailed instructions and 117 step-by-step photos. The pattern provides all the necessary information to make Charlie. It’s very easy to follow.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat and sew seams.
The following techniques you have to know already: • cast on • knit and purl • Cast off • increasing (KFB, KRL, KLL) • decreasing (K2tog, , K3tog, SSK) • Sewing (Mattress & Whip stitch)
Welcome to my store!
My name is Cheryx. I have always loved creating things! I started knitting toys and I absolutely cannot stop.
I hope you like my designs as much as I love them:) Happy Knitting!