Halloween Frankie set PDF Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
Halloween set of 3 patterns: Frankie Pillow, Toy, and Keychain!
Make yourself or your child spooky cute and very comfortable Frankie Pillow, kawaii soft Toy Frankie, and Frankie Keychain you can use as a keychain, tiny toy, gift tag, etc.
These Frankie’s are easy sewing projects that come with detailed instructions so it is suitable for a sewist with a basic knowledge of machine sewing, hand sewing, and embroidery.
This soft toy makes an ideal Halloween gift for a toddler and everybody else who loves spooky cute gifts!
LANGUAGE: English SIZE: Frankie Pillow: approximately 14 inches tall x 11.5 inches wide (35 x 30 cm) Frankie Toy: approximately 9 inches tall x 7.5 inches wide (23 x 19 cm) Frankie Keychain: approximately 4.5 inches tall x 3 inches wide (11 x 7.5 cm)
- Easy to follow instructions and pattern pieces to make your own Halloween set of 3;
- Guide on how to print at home,
- List of supplies;
- Stitch guide;
- Lots of illustrations and photos to help guide you along the way;
- Full-scale pattern pieces - no need for resizing, just print and you're ready to start;
Materials you need at home:
- Anti-pill fleece fabric;
- A scrap of pink , black and red wool blend;
- Black small buttons with 4 holes (shirts buttons)
- Black, white and pink embroidery thread for facial details;
- Stuffing (non-allergenic toy filling, polyfill, wool, etc.).
Hi, we are two sisters working together to bring you joy and magic of stitching. Our shop grew out of our passion for crafting and the love for sewing. Hours and hours are spent designing and making these patterns so they would be perfect project for beginners and advanced sewers as well. Thank you for being with us because there is nothing better than knowing our creations bring a smile to someone's face and giving you the opportunity to make something with your own hands for someone you love ( including yourself).
Petras Wonderland is a brand creating easy to follow patterns for handmade dolls, plush toys, memory toys, and embroidery.
We strongly believe that anyone with good will, patience, and good pattern and tutorial can make a toy.